Saturday, July 14, 2007

Barack Obama For President




Recently I had the oppurtunity to interview future president Barack Hussein Obama. I found to be a deeply intelligent man and he was clearly the most communist and gay out of all other contenders, which is why he is being given The Homosexual Communist League's endorsment for president. Here is a partial post of the transcript of my interview with Barack.

FT:Barack, who is your favorite philosopher.
BO:I would have to say that my favorite philosopher is Karl Marx. He was a man of great genius who spoke at length about sexual and economic liberation of the proletariat.
FT:Interesting most politicians would have said Jesus or possibly Martin Luther King, but not you.
BO:No!Jesus was a fucking homophobe! I mean he is surrounded by twelve sexy men and never makes a pass on any of them and Martin Luther King was just a member of his cult. I hope Martin Luther King rots in hell!
FT:If elected president what sort of policies do you intend to implement?
BO:There are five major points to my platform. One, raise taxes. Especially on the rich, corporations, and churches. Two, eliminate biased media. I intend to nationalize all of the nations radio stations, television stations, print, and electronic media so that they are no longer controlled by right wing conservatives. Three the current adminastration has been disobeying the UN Constitution. As President I will work towards progressing the United States into a one world government under the UN. Fourth homosexuals, minorities, and women are under represented in congress. I would pass a law so that at least half of congress has to be homosexuals, at least half ethnic minorities, and at least half women. Finally I will prosecute the entire Bush administration from the President down to his grass roots supporters. They are responsible for bringing this country to the brink of destruction and must pay dearly for it.
FT:Wow! What a great plan. Did I hear you correctly. You are into dudes.
BO:Yes. Especially big bears like you. Now get undressed.
(Barack and I both take off our clothes)
FT:Wow, I guess it's true what they say about niggers. Your dick must be at least eight inches long.
BO:Nine inches but who's counting. Can suck your tits? How big are they?
(Barack begins suckling my man tits)
FT:DD. Your good. I can tell you've done this before.
BO:Hey, I was raised muslim. Bet no Republican would do this for you.
FT:Why don't you come back to my place and sodomize me.
BO:I'd like that.
End Interview.

No comments: